"WEKER" WATER ECONOMISERS
how to limit waste water from industrial refrigeration processes and, at the same time. drastically reduce water bills
|water bill -96%||100% tax deductible||noiseless|
|compact||100% eco-friendly||patented system|
water economisers can easily take in water at a temperature of
80°C and recycle 94-98% of it in the cooling circuits of machines
like Creamers, Pasteurisers, Boilers and Refrigerating units in
general, allowing them to retain their original performance levels
without adjusting the settings of their pressostatic valves.
The machine contains a refrigeration unit, special high-efficiency heat exchangers, a high-volume canalising fan, a water reservoir, a pump for conveying water to external units and an electronic control panel.
The bodywork is entirely in stainless steel panels to allow easy cleaning and location of the machine in any food-preparation area. The entire hydraulic system is built in corrosion-resistant materials (stainless steel, brass, rubber and plastic).
Installation within closed spaces is facilitated
by several factors:
1. Particularly compact dimensions (in relation to refrigeration capacity, the smallest on the market; to have the same power with a traditional chiller unit we would need machinery at least double in size compared to the Weker Economiser).
2. Four pivoting wheels
3. Air intake only at the front of the machine
4. Hydraulic connection via flexible tubes
5. Extremely limited volume of cooling air required; can be canalised up to 20 metres with an 18 cm diameter tube. The volume of air treated is 2000 - 2500 m3, allowing installation within laboratories or other settings without causing large air movements.
6. Noiseless functioning, both internal and external
7. PATENTED system, unique in the world (our PATENTED cooling system allows these machines to give excellent results with reduced electricity consumption - NB the best ratio on the market of installed voltage to refrigeration capacity. This gives further savings which directly benefit our clients).
8. Domestic hot water and air conditioning can be produced.